Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 4: No Chocolate

Yes, today is day four! I have not even wanted to cheat yet, which is great because now I know I have more tolerance for a life without chocolate than I ever thought. I did eat some on Sunday, but it made me feel sick to my stomach....awesome.

So, this whole hot and cold weather is killing me! I can't seem to stop getting colds or having allergy attacks....I sneezed for like 12 hours straight yesterday...... it is exhausting to sneeze that much!

Hmmm....well I'm really not that exciting today, since I don't really feel well and nothing worthy of noting has happened to me so far. I did find some of my old journals from high school and college that I was looking through. SO AMAZING. HA! I love how obtuse I can be at times. But it is fun to look back and see how much things have changed and some of the things that I have forgotten over the years. I especially am interested in people's names that I wrote down, but I cannot for the life of me remember who they are! So horrible how quickly some memories do fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment