Monday, February 2, 2009

Random

I sometimes wish that life was a musical and I was able to sing and dance spontaneously without people looking at me like I've lost my mind. I'm just saying, how many problems could we solve just by duking it out song & dance style? I would so win! Hahaha.
I was watching "Flight of the Conchords" last night and they pulled a West Side Story.... it was truly an amazing sight. If you don't know who they are, Google it right now! It will change your life, or at least make you laugh!
Anyway, I've decided that I should probably start working now instead of blogging. I have decided that at least 30 percent of my time is spent not focusing on anything at all when I'm working because it's a desk job and all I do is copy files and print stuff off the computer.
But at least I do have one and that I should be grateful for because of the present state of our 'beloved' economy. Look at me trying to be more positive, yay ( I never know how to spell that and that means something coming from me)!
I need to be careful or I might try to start liking Mondays......
Nope, never gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment