Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Weekend

So, good news first. Leela is home and doing great! I am so glad that she pulled through and is back to her overexcited self. She is such a sweet and lovey dog, I just wish she would calm down a bit.

Due to this fabulous recovery, my weekend was great. I drove to Dallas on Friday to pick up my older sis Tiffany and saw my niece and nephew who are so adorable! Then I drove with my sister to Kilgore, TX to watch my little sister, Whitney, perform in her last big dance show (otherwise known as Revels) and she was amazing. She is so talented I want to puke....but don't worry I didn't.


Anyway, after that I drove to Wills Points, TX to meet up with my hubby and college friends for the one and only Crawfish Boil. Seriously, you haven't lived unless you have done this at least once! It's always a blast, sunshine or snow, or in our case rain. I love seeing all of our friends since we are all spread out geographically and our annual reunions are always noteworthy. Good times!

Joe and I got in late last night and then well, Sundays are always the usual Sundays. We get up early and go to church, eat lunch, take a nap, and back to church again. I did catch up with Bethany at Starbucks after church tonight, love the smell of coffee but can't stand the taste (at least the conversation was good!).


I am having trouble getting to sleep tonight, which I shouldn't because I didn't get that much sleep this weekend. But here I am, the night owl that I am, watching TV and blogging. That's all for now I suppose, not really anything left to say. Tomorrow will be just another manic Monday.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, my Monday started with a 16 year old girl dying from brain cancer.

    ReplyDelete